Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sisters!!

This session was just way to fun a few weeks ago, I have been photographing the oldest sister since she was 3 or 6 months old during my most "learning photography" years,( Thank heavens they are family and the mother is forgiving of how awful I was, hahahahha and I am still learning photography,,),, she is now 5 and when I took her sister's pictures it was like taking Ms. E allover again, the facial expressions and everything, Megan , I laughed till I hurt at Ms. A, oh my , oh my,,lol she is to funny. I enjoyed the evening with you guys and I hope you like your pictures, thanks for letting me try new shots of them and more of what I am wanting to shoot more of, thanks for always being my guinea pig,,love and appreciate you guys, See yall soon.:) Oh yes and thanks for the lace dress for Ms. A birthday pics for cake smash, it worked perfectly!!
Feel free to share blog post via facebook or email or however with friends and family..
























































2 comments:

  1. I have loved every picture you have ever took of my girls!!! Thank you so much, I am sorry that my youngest is a little devil lol... we appreciate all the "memories" you have snapped for us over the years!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty girls! They have grown so much!!!

    ReplyDelete