Monday, November 18, 2013

A very loved baby girl!!

This is such an honor to me to get to take this family's pictures because I actually took the mom and dad of this precious little girl wedding pictures several years ago. When I found out they were expecting I was so tickled for them and I knew the baby would be just as sweet as they are and turns out she sure is!! She is so perfect and every little way.. I enjoyed Your guys session Mrs. A. and can't wait to see you guys next year and see how much your baby girl has grown,, I hope you enjoy your peek of yalls session here on my blog and feel free to share on facebook, email, or however you like with family and friends,. Hope you guys are doing wonderful and thank you for trusting me to capture your precious daughter for you.:) God Bless you!!


















2 comments: