Saturday, November 23, 2013

Precious!!

I had to post one of my CHristmas mini sessions from this year that are taking place at the Sycamore SPrings  Christmas Tree Farm. I was so glad when Mrs. A booked a session with me for it had been a while since I had shot for her and Mr. D.. I was so thrilled to meet their precious baby girl, I can not share the story behind her but I will tell you this, what  special story it is behind this little Angel baby, one of the very few sessions were I have actually shed tears while shooting them and I was so teary eyed,, God is so good and Mrs. A I am praying everything goes wonderful with you guys. She is just so special and perfect and so precious and I could go on and on, I hope you like your pictures and thank you so much for trusting me to capture these SPECIAL moments for you and I can not wait to see you guys again in the very near future!! God bless you all 3.. :)

















2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heather, They sure are precious people and this little baby is adorable,,This session meant a lot for sure.:)

      Delete