Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A very Special lady!!

I first met Kellie with Kellie Carter Photography found here a little over a year ago when she photographed my last baby girl for her newborn photos(by the way Kellie is so very gifted and I highly recommend her). I feel we hit it up great instantly, she is so kind and warm ,very hard working and has a huge Real passion for what she does,easy to get to know and just all around a wonderful person. I recently met up with Kellie again for my baby girl's  1st birthday pictures in Kellie's wonderful studio in KY. Before baby Avie's session first, I had the honor of photographing her family, this was such a privilege for me cause you see ,photographers are normally rarely in front of camera let alone with all of our family and getting our memories captured cause we have such a heart for doing it for other people we tend to forget some what about ourselves,lol trust me I know,,hahahaha,, I truly enjoyed photographing Kellie and her family,But here is some shots from Kellie's session with her wonderful precious , precious family at her home (which made it even more special), oh and her and her husband are high school sweet heart that still got that wonderful LOVE for each other and it sure shows when they are together, I have truly been blessed that mine and her paths crossed,:)









































1 comment: