Monday, October 15, 2012

So Sweet and Special, My youngest Brother and Family!!

This is my youngest brother ,wife and to cute little daughters!! I mean really are they not just way to cute!! This was an eventful and funny shoot full of lots of excitement and drama from the time we arrived but these pictures made it oh so worth it!!. We did a 2 for one special,or as mama said,"killed 2 birds with one stone", Got me a few maternity shots and got their family photos to mark some special events in their lives. Thanks Amanda for snapping some of my big ol belly for me to show our Avie Hope when she is grown and oh the story we will have to tell about her older sister and daddy about this day.lol..and their over dramaticness (yes I just made that word up)..lol.. I hope you guys like them. Amanda feel free to share these with family and friends on your facebook page. See you guys soon.:)





MY FAVORITE PICTURE!!!! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE


KIKI PRAYING HERE WAS JUST WAY TO PRECIOUS, And for a child to do that on their own is even more special!!



Ok, So I am printing one of these for me to go some were in my home.. This is just sooooo KIKI..lol.. I love it


So Precious!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Heather,this was defiantly a eventful shoot,lol, but it was fun and Kiki cracked me up with some of her pics,lol.

    ReplyDelete