Friday, October 12, 2012

So much fun and a lot of Beauty!!!

I had so much fun joining Mrs. Heather on Her photography shoot of 2 beautiful brides in their dresses for a bridal shoot. It isn't very often that I get to shoot and go have fun with no pressure and this was so fun for me, I so enjoyed shooting with another very talented Lady that is going to go far with her photography and was absolutely thrilled to see how gorgeous these 2 Ladies were in their dresses. I was worried about having no sun in a new location I had had my eye on for a while but hadn't got to use or scout real ,real good but I think they turned out good despite the 100 percent cloud coverage,but I mean really with these 2 gorgeous Ladies, no matter the light,they would still be just GORGEOUS!! Congrats to you both with your weddings, Heather and Ladies ,thank you so much for letting me join you on this gorgeous shoot!! I enjoyed myself  to the fullest and am thankful!!












2 comments:

  1. Crysti these look amazing! I am so glad you got to join us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for allowing me to come. I had so much fun shooting with you guys. As soon as I pick back up in the Spring you will have to join me!! Or us get together over the winter and have some fun shoots. That would be great!!

    ReplyDelete