Wednesday, October 24, 2012

D Family, Pure enjoyment

I have known this special Family for over 2 years now if my memory is serving me correctly. Their J boy brought us together through photography and now they have this pretty little princess added to the family and she sure is one pretty little lady and tough too!! I am so Glad I got to finish up this session for you guys. I hated to cut the first one short but I love light and when it was just gone on us, I just had to stop and bring you guys back when we had pretty light, thank you guys for being so understanding and working with me on that. If I can't give you guys my best then I just want to crawl in a hole.. I am so glad and honored that I have got to watch J boy grow into a toddler and into a big brother and a big boy and am looking forward to seeing the princess do the same!! Hope you guys enjoy your pictures here on the blog!!! Look forward to seeing you guys in the SNOW!!




















One of My favorite pictures ever, Yes I am positive it is!!!



2 comments:

  1. these are so cute! i love the one of her in the basket with clothes on a line, its adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much,that was her mommies idea and it turned out so sweet with the clothes on the line... I found that little basket in my garage and thought it would go great with it. She is so cute and so is the brother.:)

    ReplyDelete