Sunday, October 14, 2012

Maternity Shots(me) and some Pretty Sun Shine!!

I am not one to get in front of Camera at all but this is my last child and I though I better get in front of the camera to have something to show her later at how big the belly got. Hehehe.. I only have one of my children present in this shoot due to one child having a slight accident before the shoot and the other being a teenager and not really caring if he was in the photos or not.. Trying to get a family photo of all 5 of us though is like running a three ring circus so I am so very lucky to even get these.lol.. :)




She had to get some sugar from daddy,,Love that sunflare!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that sunshine is gorgeous! That is the perfect spot :) You will treasure these forever! That last one is so sweet. And you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I am glad I got them. The Light there was some of the prettiest light I had ever seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so pretty! You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lady!! I do kinda look like I swallowed a basketball though. hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete