Saturday, August 25, 2012

PORTER FAMILY!! Alot of Cuteness going on here.

 What A Pleasure !!!I have not seen this little fella since his newborn pictures and I always enjoying see how much the children have grown in their first year. I saw him and fell in love with those gorgeous big brown eyes , oh wow and that smile is just PRICELESS. This was his first birthday session and I was so honored to get to do this for them. I enjoyed myself to the fullest and a Great Lady joined me on this session,Thank you Heather for joining me and I hope you had a great time and Porter Family,I hope you like your pictures and enjoy seeing them here on the blog.:)




























2 comments:

  1. Crysti I had a blast! They were such a fun family! Thanks to the Porters and to you for allowing me to join the session :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you came along and I am really really glad you had a great time.:) Join me any session I have left before I take off.:)

      Delete