Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hammock Family.. :)

I think it is safe to say this Family is beautiful inside and out!! I first met this little Lady when she was around 6 months old and her eyelashes and beautiful face just made me smile on the inside real big along with her Precious little personality. When I photographed her Mommy and Daddy for maternity Pictures,I said to them more than once and left thinking too;"they are going to have one gorgeous child" and sure enough they sure did..I hope you guys like your family photo preview here on the blog and it was a pleasure for me doing them and I hope to see you guys in the future..:)




















2 comments:

  1. Thank you Heather for joining me on this session too.. I had fun..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Crysti for letting me join you, I had so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete