Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sweet Boys!!

This is my second time of having the privilege and honor of taking these cute little fella's pictures, I have to say , My camera sure does adore them. Take a peek at little brother, ooooooh he so adorable and squeezable, I couldn't help myself, I had to squeeze him. My plane seems to be popping up in boys sessions here lately, I have taken a liking to it pretty well, anything that can take a childs imagination soaring I am all about for sure,.... I look so forward to seeing more of them in my future and theirs, they sure have been great in front of my camera. Christy, I hope you like this little small preview of your precious boys. Feel free to share with your family and friends.:)












2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heather, I love taking pictures of little boys, especially when their all boy, ehehheehehehe, I can't wait to see your boys again!!

      Delete